Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Pitching matchup for saturday...

Pitching matchup for saturday...

hey, i was just wondering if any of you guys knew if volquez will be on the hill saturday, or will they skip him and go back to harang? i was just curious, and didn't know.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Pitching matchup for saturday...

It's hard to say for sure, but cbssportsline shows the probable starters as Harang and Adam Eaton for the Phils

If anyone knows the match-ups through Sunday that would be helpful.
    I need to know who I'm seeing on Sunday, and if it's Fogg, I'll need to bring my glove.

i think fogg is pitching friday, unfortunately, because we have tickets, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    i think fogg is pitching friday, unfortunately, because we have tickets, lol.
    Me too! I was hoping to see Cueto or Volquez when I bot the tix. Bundle up.

im going saturday and was hoping to see volquez. Although harang would exactly ruin my day.

According to the Reds site it will be Cueto Thursday, Fogg Friday, Harang Saturday and Volquez Sunday.

Awesome, I get to see Voquez' Reds debut. So excited.

So the Rotation is Harang, Volquez, Arroyo, Cueto, Fogg.

I can deal with that.

Hmmm, Wonder who Volquez is facing Sunday?!:

• RHP Edinson Volquez, scheduled to make his Reds debut Sunday against the Phillies, stayed in Sarasota, Fla., for an extended spring game and pitched 7 2/3 shutout innings, walking none and striking out 13 while giving up two hits.

I wonder if he'll have any luck against them? Too bad he's never faced them before...

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

Well I have tickets for friday, so I guess I get to see Fogg. I was going to go saturday as well, but now I think I will go on sunday to see Volquez.

Turn Off Ads?