Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun online game I just found. RPG for Football!

Re: Fun online game I just found. RPG for Football!

Will do Redblood, I have another play that's a Center, level three. Here's his player page.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=124635

2. Turn Off Ads?

Just a couple of edits...I added a linebacker who I leveled up before the end of season 1, I've got 3 more boosts available for him in season 2. Currently a free agent. My WR is under contract, so a trade would have to be worked out for him. I removed my DE, since those spots are filled, I'll leave him with the current team. I've also got some flex points, so if we need to fill spots, I can create players.

qb- Canton Cannon (redblooded
    rb-
    fb- Hans Hammer (camisadegolf)
    wr- Chris Heap (eupher)
    wr-
    te- Mack Diesel (futureredsgm)
    lt-
    lg-
    c- Pancake Butterworth (redblooded)
    rg-
    rt- Johnny Blocker (GoReds33)

le- Marcus Alexander (cta513)
    nt-
    dt- robert bradford (cta513)
    re- Eric Lilly (norris hopper)
    lolb-Zach Grech
    mlb- Brian Thurman (eupher)
    rolb-
    cb- Mark Gilliam (HandofDeath)
    cb-
    fs-
    ss-

p-
    k-

I'm toolsy.

How will you be able to trade for all of the players you have listed? I know that my current team owner is a stickler. There is no way he would trade me (soon to be level 11 starting TE) for CPU players. I hope we can pull this off. It will be fun.

For the other players that have expressed interest, what levels are you?

just ask for your release. If it comes down to a cash deal, I'll make it work. We'll figure something out. If not, there will be a spot waiting for you as soon as your contract expires.

I have Canton Cannon who is a level 7 QB, Pancake Butterworth, a level 7 C, and Cooter Splitter, a level 7 RB.

We will focus primarily as a passing team, prob running a 55/45 split pass/rush.

they just announced that they will release 750 teams tommorrow night, so i'm hoping to get one. I have over 3000 flex pts waiting!

I might buy one for all of my classmates and I..sounds like a lot of work though

I got offered free tickets to go to the indians/bats game tonight, and don't want to turn that down... if there is anybody who wants to be on our team, and will be available tonight when the teams go live, let me know.. Shoot me a PM, and I'll leave you with my pass/log-in so you can buy the team for us.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    I got offered free tickets to go to the indians/bats game tonight, and don't want to turn that down... if there is anybody who wants to be on our team, and will be available tonight when the teams go live, let me know.. Shoot me a PM, and I'll leave you with my pass/log-in so you can buy the team for us.

Thanks
    Do you know about what time the teams go live?
    Also we would need to know what to name the team.

All they said is they will be released tonight...... i'm sure they won't give an exact time, because it'd prob crash the servers.

They did say they live in Portland, so tonight is PMT...

As far as the team name, I was thinking something Reds related. You can just choose Reds if you want to name it, and we can always change it.

Do you want to do the honors CTA?

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    All they said is they will be released tonight...... i'm sure they won't give an exact time, because it'd prob crash the servers.

They did say they live in Portland, so tonight is PMT...

As far as the team name, I was thinking something Reds related. You can just choose Reds if you want to name it, and we can always change it.

Do you want to do the honors CTA?
    I should be able to do it as long as the site doesn't crash.

I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

I have on OT and would be interested in joining this team. I won't asked to be released until this team is set up. Here's my player link http://goallineblitz.com/game/player...ayer_id=101406
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

I believe teams are selling right now. You might want to hurry up and get one. They are supposedly going quick.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    I believe teams are selling right now. You might want to hurry up and get one. They are supposedly going quick.
    Im trying to get a team, but so far they have been going 1 by 1 and its almost impossible to get one before someone else buys it.

They finally released a bunch of teams at once.
    I was able to get a team in USA BBB #1 league named Sacramento Jaguars.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1277

*edit* it also says you can only change the team name once.
    Last edited by CTA513; 04-22-2008 at 11:03 PM.

I'm willing to listen to input on the team name. I'd prefer it be something Reds related, since that's how we all met

Also, Before I add anybody (i'll be sending offers tommorrow), I am going to keep contracts on the low side, so that we can do things like build the stadium up. I will make sure we all have the money needed to train to the fullest, and buy items. Renegotiations will occur as needed. I'll be doing this to my players, as well as everybody elses.

With us having an above average level of comradarie from this board, I think that gives us an edge on building an actually functional team, which should lead to more success.

Turn Off Ads?