Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Fun online game I just found. RPG for Football!

Re: Fun online game I just found. RPG for Football!

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    Offer Sent slyder. You'll be alright. You can get your build up, and you'll definitely be a special teams contributor.
    Had I known Id try to make a knockout SS or Owen Schmitt/Wes Ours type FB.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    I'd say I'd try to get released from my team, but my team is awesome right now

I just got my SS up to level 8. Kind of a neat game to check on when I'm bored
    It's a great game.....

As for your player, that's just sick..... we need some high level guys on our D. Our team is gonna be ridiculous once all of the pieces fall in place.... That FA market was brutal, but I kept it realistic financially.

Just an update for anybody who didn't end up on our team. Right now, 11-4 looking at the third seed in the usa bbb 1 playoffs.

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

The third seed is clinched. On the odd chance that there is a spy on our message board (a couple of our recent wins have been a little too close for comfort), I'll just post a few notes here instead. I'm not really sure what the owners can control as far as strategy goes, so please take this with a grain of salt.

One thing I noticed about our next opponent is that they love to run the ball, and they generally keep their passes short. Interestingly enough, they drastically changed their gameplan when they played against us in the regular season, and it completely backfired against them. As a result, they lost 40-3. Normally, they have a 2:1 pass:rush ratio, but against us, it was backwards. I'm thinking they should try to go back to their running game, and our game plan should be tailored accordingly.

IT HAMMERS TIME.

Oh, and just in case any of you want to know what you're missing, check out this link:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3511339

It's free, and I'm having a blast.

Camis...... are you the one and only Hans Hammer?

Also, its funny you mention that about spies......... I get a little paranoid over some of the stuff on there too.....

I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

must be, I don't care who it is it's always an enjoyable read
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Yeah, I own Hans. His father, son, and brother recently signed up for GLB, so it's a very exciting time for the Hammer family.

My team is currently 16-0 and in the semi-finals (Sheboygan Chaos Theory - Eastern Europe Pro League).

I'm now almost level 16, fun game thanks for introducing me.
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7

I'm toolsy.

My current team (adriana Lima Beans of the Candaian Pro League) has me on the trade block. We have 2 TEs that are essentially the same so one of us needs to go. I am level 16 and will be 19 once the season starts and I can boost. I'd like to get picked up by the Redszone team if you have a starting spot for me. I will let me owner know to be looking for an offer from you. If you'll send me the team info, I will forward that to him as well. If you don't have a spot right now, that's ok too!!

Quote Originally Posted by FutureRedsGM View Post
    My current team (adriana Lima Beans of the Candaian Pro League) has me on the trade block. We have 2 TEs that are essentially the same so one of us needs to go. I am level 16 and will be 19 once the season starts and I can boost. I'd like to get picked up by the Redszone team if you have a starting spot for me. I will let me owner know to be looking for an offer from you. If you'll send me the team info, I will forward that to him as well. If you don't have a spot right now, that's ok too!!
    I would be very interested.....

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1277

does your guy have custom eqpt?

I'm toolsy.

does your guy have custom eqpt?
    I will be buying my lvl 16 custom equip before the season starts. I already have enough money for it.

I get my custom equipment at the beginning of next season as well (both of my dudes are lv 15).
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7

Turn Off Ads?