Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Fun online game I just found. RPG for Football!

Re: Fun online game I just found. RPG for Football!

equipment, and custom equipment are different.....

Custom equipment is paid for with flex pts (full set costs 900 flex), regular eqpt is paid for with game money...

A player with full custom eqpt is worth an extra 2 levels over a player without it

2. Turn Off Ads?

Ah well I have custom equipment already, but I get the extra equipment bonus (lv 16) that costs cash in a few days.
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7
    Check out my Reds blog! Hit me up with any advice on it at anytime, it's always appreciated.
    http://redscheatsheet.blogspot.com/

I'm toolsy.

Well, I was traded . . . but not to your team. Here is my new team if you want to try to put together an offer:

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=495

future, open up your attributes to viewable for all please...

hopper, send me a message.

jktooley on goallineblitz

I'm toolsy.

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    future, open up your attributes to viewable for all please...
    Done. Keep in mind that I will still be boosting 3 levels and buying new equipment tomorrow when the new season starts.

don't boost for that guy........ I sent him an extremelly fair offer of a lvl 15 active TE and 90 K and he rejected it...... The lvl 15 that I sent him was one of our best players last season with over 800 yards receiving and 5 TD's........

If you could, tell you owner that you won't boost, and you want to be traded. He's a moron, but hopefully that works.

basically, if you boost, it's just gonna make him want to keep you.

I'm toolsy.

Quote Originally Posted by REDblooded View Post
    basically, if you boost, it's just gonna make him want to keep you.
    I have told him that I wouldn't mind to be traded to you. If you all can work something out, that's great. If not, that's fine too. I don't want to be an a$$. I'm still going to boost so I can give the best performance possible.

blah...... i'll have to wait for season 6 to see you in over the rhine then... dude is an idiot. he's making a huge deal out of one lvl, even though I offered 90 K to offset it.

I don't want to be traded, I am on a team with a few real life friends.
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7
    Check out my Reds blog! Hit me up with any advice on it at anytime, it's always appreciated.
    http://redscheatsheet.blogspot.com/

I'm toolsy.

I boosted to lvl 19 today and I also bought all new equipment with all of the upgrades (+3 on each piece). Here is my new build:

Strength: 40.01 Blocking: 35.09
    Speed: 57.77 Tackling: 13.03
    Agility: 24.5 Throwing: 8
    Jumping: 11.81 Catching: 39.5
    Stamina: 29.28 Carrying: 16
    Vision: 30.94 Kicking: 8
    Confidence: 13.03 Punting: 10

Blocking Skills:
    Run Block 2

Receiving Skills:
    Run Route 4
    Sticky Hands 3
    Quick Cut 3
    Cover Up 1
    Lower Shoulder 1

As you can see, I focused my equipment on speed. I should be able to beat just about any linebacker now. My strength and blocking are adequate for the run game and I am training my agility daily.

How does that build compare to TE's on your team or in your league? Do you see things I should be working on?

i think I wish you were on my team.......... we have a lvl 15 and 14, and they're nowhere close to what you are as a receiver. With you on my team, we'd absolutely DESTROY everybody. We put up 479 yards passing in the first game, and almost half of that went to the TE's. I can't wait until your contract expires. It'll be nice to have you on OVER THE RHINE.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1277

Sorry to resurrect this thread. It's been awhile since I've seen it. My player is a level 31 OT, and he's a backup. I'm on a team that's got a good chance to make the playoffs.

Here's another game that I've found. It's called Prison Struggle. It's really fun, and addicting. I've gotten addicted since I started about a week ago. Give it a try, it's been very fun so far.

prisonstruggle.com

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    Sorry to resurrect this thread. It's been awhile since I've seen it. My player is a level 31 OT, and he's a backup. I'm on a team that's got a good chance to make the playoffs.
    Hey, my team, Bangar, is actually searching (desperately) for a starting offensive tackle. Our cap was just lifted this season, so the teams' levels are fairly low, and you would be dominant.

And if some of you don't know what we're talking about, it's a football MMORPG. We have a lot of fun with it. Everyone should at least sign up and give it a shot. If you like stats and/or simulations, this could be just the thing for you.
    http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=3511301

Turn Off Ads?