Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Today's matchup with Suppan

Today's matchup with Suppan

On paper, it sure looks good for Cinci.

The brewerfan.net site is an excellent source of information for games against the Brew Crew. Check out their thoughts on Cueto and their chances with Suppan on the mound, especially how hard the Reds hit Suppan.

http://brewersfandemonium.yuku.com/t...05-PM-CDT.html

Griffey: 12 for 31 with 5 HRs.
    Dunn: 11 for 20 with 1 HR.
    Hatteberg: 6 for 15 with 1 HR.
    Votto: 2 for 4 with 1 HR.

Let's hope they pound out a few runs in the 1st and give Cueto a cushion to work with.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Re: Today's matchup with Suppan

That would be great to see the Reds pile on some runs so Johnny has a little less pressure in his first road start. I can't wait to watch this later tonight!
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

And in HD for the first time this season!

Giddyup.
    I have a love-hate relationship with Albert Pujols. Mostly hate.

About time in HD...

Turn Off Ads?