Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie E

Eddie E

Good thing he turned the corner last year.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Eddie E

That was a brutal throw.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

I've seen enough. Two games, two crucial (and outright AWFUL) throwing errors. He better not start tomorrow.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Maybe his anemic hitting is getting in his head. Looked like he just rushed that throw, though.

This team looks top to bottom baaaad, its not just Edwin. Although I threw up in my mouth on that throw.

Quote Originally Posted by Rounding Third View Post
    This team looks top to bottom baaaad, its not just Edwin. Although I threw up in my mouth on that throw.
    agreed, we might be seeing Bruce sooner than later to help jump start this offense, I'm seeing by the second week of May

No more excuses. Keppinger's better and should be the everyday 3rd baseman when Gonzo comes back. In the meantime, I go with Freel at 3rd. Dusty says April games are just as important as September. We'll see what he does about it.
    As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlegs View Post
    No more excuses. Keppinger's better and should be the everyday 3rd baseman when Gonzo comes back. In the meantime, I go with Freel at 3rd. Dusty says April games are just as important as September. We'll see what he does about it.
    It is 2 games into the season. As long as Edwin's bat picks up I don't think they should sit him. He was good last year, and once again - it is 2 games into the year.

People after 1 game were calling Keppinger a bench player. Look what he has done today.

I am as upset as everyone else is about this, but just gotta bear down and relax. 2 games against a good team.

I dont expect to see EE playing that much either when Gonzo comes back, unless his bat really heats up. Gosh, I wish they would just bring up Bruce and play him for Griffey every 3rd day or something.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

Stat geek...and proud

Eat that Jeff Brantley. Idiot.

At least he was man enough to admit he looked like a fool there.

Redszone and Jeff Brantley are terrible

Easy on Brantley, he was right before that swing. Look at EE's career. He only hits when the Reds are not contenders. Granted that is usually by the All-Star break, but he only hit well last year after being sent to AAA.
    WE DON'T, WE DON'T, WE DON'T MESS AROUND HEY!

I don't think anyone is really questioning Eddie E's hitting abilities.

But it scares the bejesus out of me that 3rd graders are more consistent throwers than Eddie.

Everyone is overreacting to everything so far this season yeesh
    "When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail"

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    I've seen enough. Two games, two crucial (and outright AWFUL) throwing errors. He better not start tomorrow.
    Take it easy. Even the best fielders sometimes have back to back games with errors (not to say Edwin is a good fielder). I give him till the All-Star break to prove either that his bat compensates for his fielding mistakes, or his fielding is better than what he's shown so far.

Turn Off Ads?