Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magnets and calendars

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Magnets and calendars

I did this thread last year and it seemed to be a success, so here we go again. We have some people who always seem to be able to grab extras at the schedule magnet and calendar nights, and there are some of us who are unable to attend those games for various reasons, like being in Dallas as is my case. This is kind of a place for people to get together and help one another out. If you can't make either of those games and would like the magnet or calendar, post here and those who are able to get extras can hook you up. Since I've just delivered a load in Dallas and will not be back in Cincinnati this weekend, I'll put my name on the list for a magnet and a calendar.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Magnets and calendars

I'd love to get a magnet. I will be at Saturday's game so I'll poke around and try and come up with a few extra calendars in case anyone going to Friday night would like to trade.

Calendar please! I am will pay cold hard cash for one. I would go to the game myself but I have a softball Turny that day.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

I'd LOVE either (or both) if possible. PLEASE lemme know if I can get an extra (I'll pay!)

TIA guys and gals!

Since I am Reds fan way away from Cincinnati I would like a magnet or a calendar. I'll gladly reimburse whoever can get me one these. Just PM me. Thanks a bunch.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

I would love either, both, etc... being remote only chance I get to get one is the kindness of others!
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

I would love a magnet for my office. Willing to meet someone downtown to pick one up during the week.

Sign me up for one of each if they can be acquired.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

Zoinks!

I'd love either of them. I have to work Saturday so no chance of me getting one other wise...

I'd love a magnet if available. I'd be willing to reimburse as well.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

Kitty sent me a magnet schedule last year (thanks Kitty). If someone wouldn't mind scoring me one this year, I'd appreciate it.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    Kitty sent me a magnet schedule last year (thanks Kitty). If someone wouldn't mind scoring me one this year, I'd appreciate it.
    Kitty is good for that. She must walk out of there with dozens of those things every year. The last time I made it to those games, I would be lucky to find ten, but that's probably because I was only looking around my seating area.

3 Time CY Young winner

I would LOVE a magnet if anyone could help me out. Will pay for shipping. Have to work and can't go.Thanks
    4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions.

Ouch! Pickins were awfully slim today - AND I had major competition for the scraps (calendars). Unlike other years today's crowd was larger and the weather was nicer. So I only came away with 3 extra calendars (1 wet) which are already spoken for. But tomorrow they are handing out more magnets so we'll see how many I can snag.

Sorry...
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Sounds like magnets are slim pickins but if one could find it my way I would be forever in one's debt! Thanks!

Turn Off Ads?