Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gathering 2008?

Re: Gathering 2008?

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Oops. I guess I can't blame heat stroke from the game yesterday since I was sitting in Club 4192 all game.
    Yeah, sure... you were cool all right...but still a WUSS!
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    Yeah, sure... you were cool all right...but still a WUSS!

Takes one to know one. :

See, folks, this kind of witty repartee is just a bonus of what you'll get when you come to a RZ outing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Takes one to know one. :

See, folks, this kind of witty repartee is just a bonus of what you'll get when you come to a RZ outing.
    I'll even buy everyone some M&Ms!
    Last edited by KittyDuran; 07-21-2008 at 11:15 AM.
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

It turns out I'll be in Pittsburgh this week and attending the Pirates/Pads game on Friday. It's Al Bumbry bobblehead night there.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    It turns out I'll be in Pittsburgh this week and attending the Pirates/Pads game on Friday. It's Al Bumbry bobblehead night there.

Lucky!

I was wrong
    Chip is right

Hmmm... not getting too many responses. I'll wait until tomorrow night, then I'll open up offers on the remaining tickets for Friday.

I won't be able to make it. I've already booked a trip to San Diego in August and unfortunately, I can't do that and Cincinnati too. Have fun and I hope to see you all next year!
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

OK... I'll go out on a limb and say that the Gathering is off for 2008. Sooooo...
    IF you are interested in going to the game Friday night (7/25) and would like free tickets send me a PM with total of tickets wanted and your real (full) name by Wednesday night.

I’ll go down to the ballpark Thursday at lunch and deliver the tickets to Will Call.

There are 7 tickets available.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Turned out the bobblehead I got in Pittsburgh was Al Oliver, instead of Al Bumbry. Same era, wrong Al.

Looks like I got to see a better game than folks in Cincinnati did last night. Pirates lost 6-5 after blowing a bases loaded/0 outs chance in the 8th and running into the buzzsaw that is Trevor Hoffman in the 9th.
    /r/reds

The free tickets for last night's game were pretty good. Didn't get hardly any sun.

Going tonight... got a ticket for Chip but he might not want to sit with me. It's an 80's weekend at GABP - so I decided to dress up (the best that I can) as an 1980's era Durannie - complete with Simon t-shirt (1985) and buttons on the straw fedora and shirt. White sunglasses and some over-the-top makeup complete the look.

Wish me luck! I might win a prize!

The free tickets for last night's game were pretty good. Didn't get hardly any sun.

Going tonight... got a ticket for Chip but he might not want to sit with me. It's an 80's weekend at GABP - so I decided to dress up (the best that I can) as an 1980's era Durannie - complete with Simon t-shirt (1985) and buttons on the straw fedora and shirt. White sunglasses and some over-the-top makeup complete the look.

I was wrong
    Chip is right

Well, shoot they didn't give out any prizes tonight. Chip took a pic of me - so maybe he'll download it into this thread.

Turn Off Ads?