Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Justin Upton For Johnny Cueto?

Justin Upton For Johnny Cueto?

I had this trade proposal in our NL only league.

I would trade OF Justin Upton and P Tom Glavine for P Johnny Cueto and OF Willy Taveras.

I need steals and runs. Even though trading Upton would be tough to do would it be worth it getting Taveras and Cueto in return?

Appreciate the input.
    If you think small, you'll go nowhere in life.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Justin Upton For Johnny Cueto?

is it keeper

Would you trade Glavine for Tavares?

Would you trade Upton for Cueto?

Break it down like that and see if it helps answer.

Personally without knowing more its hard to answer. Upton would be tough to move in my opinion, even as much as I like Cueto.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Also... repeating another post...

When asking for advice, you (referring to anyone) need some basic things like ...
    Is it H2H? Roto? etc
    # of teams, # of roster spots
    Categories
    Weekly/Daily?
    Keeper? How many
    *Your entire roster if it's a trade

By following this stuff it'll result in the best answers. I don't get why people ask "is this good" when no info is given

The league I'm in is a NL, 5x5 league. We can keep 6 players up for three seasons. I got Upton for $25. He got Cueto for $9. As for Taveras and Glavine, it is very unlikely they would be retained after this season with Glavine heading toward retirement and Taveras's price tag at $20 in our auction this year.

So basically the deal comes down to Cueto for Upton. Like I said, Taveras helps me in average, runs and SBs. But is giving up Upton worth Cueto?
    If you think small, you'll go nowhere in life.

Yes. Do the deal. It is harder to come up with a quality starting pitcher than a quality outfielder. Cueto is the real deal as evidence by his command of 0 BB in 13.1 Inn.

Turn Off Ads?