Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dolphins negotiating with Jake Long

Re: Dolphins negotiating with Jake Long

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherC1212 View Post
    I saw a few newly updated mock drafts today that have the Bengals getting Ellis with their pick this weekend. That would be awesome!
    Is Ellis is available that is the definite pick to make but I have a bad feeling the Bengals are going to screw this up.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'm calling it right now, but Ellis is going to be on the board come pick #9, but the Bengals are going to take Mendethall with the pick. It's going to be 2002 all over again.

"With the 10th pick in the NFL draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select...OT Levi Jones.....Levi Jones? Hah now that's a curveball"

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    The deal is done. Long will be the no. 1 pick in the draft.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft0...ory?id=3358424
    And get 30 mill guaranteed, he can thank Joe Thomas for that.

Would you be upset if the Bengals take McKelvin at #9 if Ellis is unavailable? CB isn't really a position of need but this kid is projected to be really, really good and could also fill a huge hole as a returner.

I hope we get Ellis but in reading draft analysis I'm reminded that DT is a hard position to draft in the first round. There have been some good ones but just as many busts (think Robertson and Sullivan). I still think you have to take the risk but I won't be too upset if he's off the board and we have to go another direction.

As a Rams fan who would like to see the team take the other Long, this makes me happy.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Turn Off Ads?