Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 6-4; take 2 of 3 from Brewers

6-4; take 2 of 3 from Brewers

Nice.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Re: 6-4; take 2 of 3 from Brewers

You gotta love the record heading into Pittsburgh! All the starters, except Bronson, now have their first win too and hopefully they can get Bronson his first win this weekend (along with Johnny and Edinson's second wins, LOL).
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Very satisfying win today
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Cheekily Non-Conformist CarolinaRedleg's Avatar

Great way to start the season.

2 of 3 against a scorching hot Arizona team that most expected to win the West.

2 of 4 against a Phillies team that will likely be in the mix in the East.

2 of 3 against the Brewers, a Central rival and a team expected to be in it all year long.

Small sample size, I know, but it's a promising start if anything.

Nice job by Harang today, great start to the season.

Who have the Cardinals played? It looks like the easy part of their schedule.

Cards have played a cupcakes' row of Colorado, Washington, and Houston. All teams with losing records near or at the bottom of their division. And it stays easy, as they play San Francisco next.

Thank God for the Pirates.

ORG Infidel

Winning most of your individual series is a sure fire way to get to the playoffs without the feast or famine winning/losing streaks. They have been consistent on the mound and the hitting is coming around.

Anybody seen Kyle Loshe's line the last few starts? Whats up with that guy? 0 ER in his last start giving up 4 hits... Where was that pitching when he was on the mound in a Reds uniform... He pitches for St.Louis now...

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    Anybody seen Kyle Loshe's line the last few starts? Whats up with that guy? 0 ER in his last start giving up 4 hits... Where was that pitching when he was on the mound in a Reds uniform... He pitches for St.Louis now...

Give him time,he'll be back to his good start,bad start mode soon.

Let's hope the Reds don't play to the level of the competition this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    It seriously always happens to pitchers when they go to St. Louis. Dave Duncan has to be the best pitching coach in the game..... He made a star out of Ryan Franklin!

Wasnt Josh Hancock doing good as well before he passed?
    Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Brennemania runs wild on you!!

Turn Off Ads?