Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anybody have any Extra tickets for Dragon games April 21-23rd??

Anybody have any Extra tickets for Dragon games April 21-23rd??

Hi all I was curious if anybody has tickets (2 tickets if possible) they cant use or extra ones for the dragon games the 21st- 23rd.. I haven't had the chance to go and they are hard to get. And I'm very curious to see Frazier hit!

thanks send me a private message if you have any to sell...

thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anybody have any Extra tickets for Dragon games April 21-23rd??

You can still buy seats for those games. You probably can't get 2 seats together in the stands, but you could still get lawn seats for those games. Take a blanket and sit in the grass. Its not bad.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

I got three for ya on Thursday, 5/22... BUT...there is a catch! I buy 4 tickets to the Friends and Family games so I can get extra hats. You buy a lawn ticket, get a hat and a MickyD's gift certificate. Already given out the certificates to a co-worker. But the hats are MINE! Send me a PM with your real name and address and I will leave them at Will Call.

Remember these are lawn tickets... actual seating is hard to get with more than a single ticket.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 21-17
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

thanks Kitty. i sent you a message..

I work at the stadium with sportservice and contrary to popular belief not every game is a sell out

There are a LOT of empty seats

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruceFan View Post
    I work at the stadium with sportservice and contrary to popular belief not every game is a sell out

There are a LOT of empty seats
    They aren't all sell outs, but you aren't getting tickets from the window next to each other. However, just because there are empty seats doesn't mean those seats aren't sold.

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    They aren't all sell outs, but you aren't getting tickets from the window next to each other. However, just because there are empty seats doesn't mean those seats aren't sold.
    That's true... I go by myself and have no trouble getting a actual seat (not lawn).
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 21-17
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Turn Off Ads?