Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: FSN Final Score or ESPN Sportscenter?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sportscenter

20 57.14%
  • Final Score

15 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FSN Final Score or ESPN Sportscenter?

FSN Final Score or ESPN Sportscenter?

Which do you prefer to watch?

I like Final Score because it doesn't mess around with crap nobody cares about, and you know when your team is coming up. It's just a lot nicer setup in my opinion and gets only what really matters in under 30 minutes.
    Last edited by redsrule2500; 04-13-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    Baseball Bliss
    Im a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball. - Sean Casey

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: FSN Final Score or ESPN Sportscenter?

I know it's not the cool choice but I still like Sportscenter better.
    "three dimes, a one hundred dollar bill and and 87 ones..."

I like the internet.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

The only thing I ever watch on FSN is baseball games. FSN is an absolutely worthless network aside from their baseball coverage.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    The only thing I ever watch on FSN is baseball games. FSN is an absolutely worthless network aside from their baseball coverage.
    Well that's not very nice...I just said I loved Final Score! Did you ever even give it a chance as a sports news show? It's very well done.
    redsrule2500
    Go Reds!
    Baseball Bliss
    Im a normal guy blessed with the ability to hit a baseball. - Sean Casey

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    FSN used to be halfway decent when it was still more like Sportschannel Ohio, showing all kinds of Ohio sports. Now that it's mostly poker and other bs pre-packaged programming from the Fox Sports mothership, I agree. It's worthless. They should be showing more Ohio sports, like the Columbus Crew, Ohio college sports, and Ohio high school sports. They also need to get an Ohio-centered sports news program like they used to have. That would be ideal. But the big thing I'd like to see is Columbus Crew. Sports Time Ohio just signed a deal to televise Cleveland City Stars' games. I just can't believe that a USL team has a better TV deal than the state's only MLS team has.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

ESPNews over both.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    ESPNews over both.
    I think ESPN is ruining ESPNews I dont like the new graphics and the way they do their bottom line now. Just like ESPN to ruin a good thing.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

Yeah I don't like the new FX as much, but in HD it looks great...of course I don't have an HDTV
    Go Gators!

Stat geek...and proud

Final Score sucks. It wouldn't suck, but I'm not into watching highlights on a shrunken screen because of their insanely huge "PTI ripoff rundown."

I'll take Final Score even though I have only seen it a couple of times, just because I hate SportsCenter...
    "On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."

I took Sportscenter, just because it's longer. I like how they can drift off track, and pick up stories. Still, the Final Score isn't a bad show.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

redsrule2500--thank you for this poll...I get so aggravated by SportsCenter and their inane self promoting segments--(Hot Seat, Greatest Calls, etc.)--I love the Final Score because I can watch highlights and scores from ALL of the previous day's major sports action in 30 minutes before I take off for work....ESPNews is ok, but they let some of the SC garbage seep in and take away from the scores and highlights--the new graphics and look are a step up, though...

Stat Wanker Hodiernus RedsManRick's Avatar

I'm tired of well executed highlights taking a backseat to everything else on SportsCenter. Anything is better.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Haven't watched either in who knows how long. If I were to watch one, it would be Sportscenter.

I do like Sports Science, though.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thats the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

Turn Off Ads?