Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dusty's Return to Chicago

Dusty's Return to Chicago

As well as Patterson and Bako. Dusty is obviously the biggest returnee, but I expect him as well as Patterson to get booed. I doubt the Cubs fan give a crap about Bako (despite him making the final out of the NLCS), so I don't expect much of a reaction for him.

Just curious what's everyones thoughts are on this. The majority of Cub fans HATE Dusty Baker with a passion. I expect Dusty to take the high road, but this series is going to have some extra juice to it. Does it make anybody want to beat the Cubs anymore than usual?
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dusty's Return to Chicago

I am sure that the Chicago fans will be on their best behavior, very civil and contrite when Dusty returns.

So has the Illinois national guard been put on call?

Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldFan View Post
    I am sure that the Chicago fans will be on their best behavior, very civil and contrite when Dusty returns.

So has the Illinois national guard been put on call?
    I'm going to at least 1, if not two of the games.

I look forward to being verbally abused.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

I could care less how Cubs fans react.

The Reds just need to go in and sweep those clowns so the Cubs fans can just boo their own team, just like they've been doing for a century.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Put an end to the Lost Decade.

The Cub vermin must be destroyed.

That is all.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    The Cub vermin must be destroyed.

That is all.
    Indeed.
    Witty signature.

Turn Off Ads?