Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Predictions Ohio State vs. Miami

One of the best football games that I have watched in the past 20 years.

Congrats to the Buckeyes and kudos to Ohio State and Miami Universtity for putting on a great show! It was awesome!

Rem

2. Turn Off Ads?

RedsFanalways1966 Buckeyes 24 - Hurricanes 17

After further review, and further review………..the Winners of the predictions thread are as following:

RedsFanalways1966 Buckeyes 24 - Hurricanes 17 a 7 point margin……………..

Kitty Duran – “OSU 21 Miami 17” aw only a four pointer.........with a 4 point margin.

Buckeye Red27 “OSU 17 Miami 13” close but no cigar.

GAC 24-21, and surprise everyone……..a 3 point (faithless margin if you ask me) but a 3 point margin none the less.

Boss with his comment “The spread is 13 points.” But he failed to make a prediction and is disqualified, even though the score was 31-24, ( oh well snooze you lose)

Bucksfan predicted – “Buckeyes - 24
    Hurricanes – 21”

Further review, revealed GAC finished out of the money and a point spread of 4 was awarded to BuckeyeRed27.

Pete said "point spreads are important"........

Last edited by Spring~Fields; 01-04-2003 at 01:50 AM.

Last edited by Spring~Fields; 01-04-2003 at 02:20 AM.

Re: OHIO STATE WINS THE IMPOSSIBLE

Originally posted by SpringfieldFan
    ITs all over who was it on this board that said, faith vs science.................you fill in the gap.:smokin:
    Oh No!...the "gap" theory

faith triumphs once again!

Well, it's early the next morning and I'm sitting here listening to Tressel give his game re-cap on ESPN. This guy is a class act.

And I feel happy for kids like Doss and Wilhelm

Krentzel...81 yds rushing and 122 passing. He's not flashy, and he's no Joe Montana; but the kid rarely makes mistakes, uses his head on the field, and when he has to, he comes through and makes it count.

Who are underdogs now?

Sending the women shopping today, and getting ready for NFL play-offs. But after last night, I think I'm due for a letdown. Gonna be hard to match what we all got to witness last night.

This was one of those rare and unique games where years from now you'll be able to remember where you were at, ands what you were doing, when these boys WON IT ALL!

And to think my daughter roots for Michigan. The little coward wouldn't even come into the room last night. It may have been due to the fact that I threatened to set her hat on fire while she was still in it

Turn Off Ads?