Turn Off Ads?
Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Kearns on the block

Re: Kearns on the block

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B
    You don't mean me? I didn't make anything up. I am not the one who started this on that other board, I just jumped in a few pages into that thread, because of how ridiculous it was.
    Yep, I did mean you....sorry I got that wrong.
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Guffman arrives!!
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

This thread reminds me of my high school days.

"He said that you said that she said that I said..." and then "Get over yourself... No, you get over yourself..."

In some ways, that's cool, because I actually liked high school because I was smarter than all those people.

Now, it's occaisionally good to be challenged mentally. This thread has done that in form, but not in substance.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    In fairness to Razor Shines, I don't think he said that he started it, and I don't think he started it. He just simply posted on ESPN message boards that he talked to Tracy Jones and Tracy Jones verified it. Like Tracy Jones is a credible source since he "played the game".

I don't see where he should be neg'd. He didn't make up the whole rumor, he was just adding a smart comment on to the rumor on ESPN. No harm done being a smart . It's got me to where I am today.
    That's exactly right. If someone wants to say that was wrong, then fine, but don't think I started this whole thing.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

In fairness to Razor Shines, I don't think he said that he started it, and I don't think he started it. He just simply posted on ESPN message boards that he talked to Tracy Jones and Tracy Jones verified it. Like Tracy Jones is a credible source since he "played the game".

I don't see where he should be neg'd. He didn't make up the whole rumor, he was just adding a smart comment on to the rumor on ESPN. No harm done being a smart . It's got me to where I am today.
    Agreed...I already said I wasn't going to neg him...that the conversation has been fun...but also back up what WOY said with regards to rumors on this board...that's all.
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498
    This thread reminds me of my high school days.

"He said that you said that she said that I said..." and then "Get over yourself... No, you get over yourself..."

In some ways, that's cool, because I actually liked high school because I was smarter than all those people.

Now, it's occaisionally good to be challenged mentally. This thread has done that in form, but not in substance.
    So what are you saying?

No harm done being a smart . It's got me to where I am today.
    And God knows that's what we should all aspire to. Being where RL is today.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFan
    So what are you saying?
    I guess I'm saying "Dabvu, get over yourself!!!"
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Can't wait until Thursday when the games start again.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFan
    Agreed...I already said I wasn't going to neg him...that the conversation has been fun...but also back up what WOY said with regards to rumors on this board...that's all.
    Yeah, that I agree with. If you're going to make up rumors and post them on this board as though they are true, prepare to be neg'd.

I just wanted to make sure it was known that Razor Shines didn't start this rumor...it was started by some guy on ESPN boards that Razor Shines simply posted a reply to.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go

Dude, Red Leader nearly blew up the Death Star.

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go

Yeah, well to quote from the famous and underappreciated rock star, Rockwell:

I'm just an average man with an average life
    I work from 9 to 5, hey hell, I pay the price
    All I want is to be left alone, in my average home
    But why do I always feel
    Like I'm in the Twilight Zone?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf the Red
    Dude, Red Leader nearly blew up the Death Star.

Word.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B
    Now we know what? You can't take me seriously?
    Hey, just quoting you there. And for the record, I don't take many people on this board seriously.

Personally, I don't mind a little BS when it comes to trade proposals. But when you do stuff like that, you'll likely set a few people off.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Had some time to think on this and what about this three-way:

Reds trade Claussen, Bailey and Kearns to the Marlins for LHP Willis and RHP Borowski.

Marlins then trade Kearns to the Los Angeles Angels for minor league prospects.
    If you think small, you'll go nowhere in life.

Turn Off Ads?