Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RedlegJake

RedlegJake

First picture is my father, Charles Jay Elledge Sr. in 1938 near his home in Fulton on the eastside in Cincy.

Second pic is my son, Russ with Poppa and Mom in late fall 2001, just about a year before he died.

Just thought the folks on RZ would like a couple pics of ORG as you know him.

Third pic is last summer with my grand daughter Sadie. The kids call me Grandpockets because I always have quarters or candy or small toys for them in my shirt pocket when we visit.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RedlegJake

Very nice pictures,Jake. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Thanks so much for posting these. The ORG is sorely missed.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

RedlegJake, thanks for putting them up. While I've been on the board for a couple of years and knew "The Old Red Guard" was named after an actual person's handle here, I never knew who it was. It's an honor to see the photos and see the board's namesake - not to mention the generational flow of Reds fans in your family. Very touching.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Turn Off Ads?