Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Youtube Video Ever!!!

Funniest Youtube Video Ever!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_NYy...eo/hotdogchoke

Sorry if this is a dup.

By the way...I certainly jumped the gun with my "funniest" label...how about "Most Ironic"?
    Last edited by kaldaniels; 04-24-2008 at 12:40 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Funniest Youtube Video Ever!!!

I support the forced euthanasia of all Cubs fans.

I would agree with you that it was the funniest youtube ever if both Cubs fans had choked on their respective hot dogs and died.
    Last edited by WMR; 04-24-2008 at 03:45 AM.

I found this on awfulannouncing.com (I'm hooked on that site) and they mention this needs to be seen by Marty...if anyone on here has the means to do so..

I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

You did jump the gun on the funniest title. You stay classy Chicago
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

nm
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    nm
    What does this mean? I keep seeing this on the boards, but not sure what it stands for. "Nevermind" is what I use. Could also mean "not much"

Either way it doesn't really make sense to me. ???

I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    What does this mean? I keep seeing this on the boards, but not sure what it stands for. "Nevermind" is what I use. Could also mean "not much"

me neither, I thought it was never mind but that doesn't make sense. I thought it was just me
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post

I wrote something that wasn't relevant/right when I looked again...so I put nm as "nevermind".

Can I go out and play now?
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

What I was expecting to see in that video, and hoping to see, was a batted ball coming right into the middle of them all. That's what you get for being at the ballpark and not paying attention to the game. That's why I never sit in the bleachers when I go to games at Wrigley. I'd rather sit around home plate where some of the (and they do exist) decent fans are. I've been at Wrigley in my Reds gear and been treated with respect by some really good fans who were genuinely paying attention to the game. I don't know if any of those people sit in the bleachers.

Funniest youtube video is "Afro Ninja".

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    I wrote something that wasn't relevant/right when I looked again...so I put nm as "nevermind".

Can I go out and play now?
    The post wasn't edited so I am guessing that you changed your post before sending it through, so why wouldn't you just not post it? I'm just being curious, not trying to lecture you so yes you can go play now.

Notice who was right there and immediately attempted to help out the hapless Cubs fan. A Reds fan.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

"nm" usually means "no message".
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

nm

Turn Off Ads?