Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Borgman on Chad

Borgman on Chad

Borgman's cartoon on the CJ situation

http://borgman.enquirer.com/
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Borgman on Chad

Who's Chad???
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

That's awesome.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

That cartoon says it all.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

That's pretty good!
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

That's really funny. I've always enjoyed Borgman's cartoons.

Turn Off Ads?