I think the following phrases are entirely used too much on Redszone and should be officially retired:
1. "He's scrappy". Even if he is. Especially if he is.
2. "Why is "Player X" hitting leadoff"? Because he is. Learn to accept it.
3. "Why is Dunn hitting 5th"? Because he is. Learn to accept it.
4. "Leatherpants". Just a very bad visual.
5. "Bowden likes "toolsy" players". Bad memories.
6. "Why is Phillips hitting cleanup"? See #2 and #3 above.
7. "Why don't be do a deal with Pena's agent to allow him to be sent to the minors"? I don't know. We should have. I guess we were just too dumb to ask.
8. "Encarnacion should be sent to the minors". No he shouldn't. He never should have either.
9. "Encanacion should be batting cleanup". Yep, but see #6 above.
10. "Dunn should be moved to first base". "Griffey should be moved to first base". "Encarnacion should be moved to first base". Funny, you never hear that Votto should simply stay at first base. And he should.
11. "How can we have 3 catchers on the roster"? Or as I like to refer to it, the "Devil's Triangle". Nuff said about that.
12. "Dave Duncan can fix any pitcher and make him great". I don't care if it's true (it's not, or at least it's not likely true), I don't want to hear it and I don't want to read it.
13. "The Cards are better than the Reds". See #12 above.
14. "Jumped the Shark". I used it here for the last time. I'd consider using it again, but everytime I do I think of Fonzy wearing a bathing suit and a leather jacket. I should be thankful it wasn't a leather bathing suit. Now, Fonzy was "scrappy". But not as scrappy as Mrs. C.
Any others to be added?