1. Bako-Decent enough to stay thru the year I guess.
2.Votto-Could be 1st baseman for years to come..Can't ever get any momentum going because Baker insists on rest or Hatteburg every 3rd day.
3.Phillips-Fantastic defensively but seems to be thinking about 30-30 too much at the plate and looks absolutlely lost.
4.Keppinger-No real complaints but just falling into the same offensive morass as everyone else.
5.Encarnacion-Outside of the throwing errors, one of the few candles in the offensive darkness
6. Dunn-I'm sorry people but my opinion is he only cares about getting his 40home runs a year--Where has his vaunted 40 homers a year gotten us?
5.Patterson at 3.5k a year--Baker's long lost son or has pictures of Dusty cheating on his wife?? 3.5 to be picked off once a game and 3 flyouts..Dont get this at all...Freel obviously in Dusty's doghouse and not sure why
6. Griffey--is at this rate going to take midway thru June to get 600..and by then no one left to care.
7. Starting pitching? For the most part, great. They should sue for non-support. Harang will end up 4-15 with a 2.50 ERA
8. Bullpen-Same as the starting pitching
9. Defense-outside of Edwin a few times no real complaints.
10. Baserunning-Little League variety and causes explosive flatuence
11. Coaching--Baker running the almost exact same lineup on a nightly basis and expecting different results? Insanity---Jacoby- what does he do exactly? Pole-another thread earlier today said it perfectly(about Cueto not throwing the same after the season started and only Soto can do something about it)..Constant mysteries why players do so well in Triple AAA then make it to here and fall apart? Bruce and Bailey languish in AAA but we can watch the senior citizens Griffey/Hatteburg/Merker/Weathers every night?
12. Front office-Multiple owners,GM's, etc...Castellini no patience whatsoever.