Turn Off Ads?
Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: What am I listening to?

Re: What am I listening to?

Backatown by Trombone Shorty. Crazy mix of jazz, hard rock, funk, it has been jamming in my car for months now. Talented band with a VERY talented band leader.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    Bought the Mumford and Sons cd today. You guys are spot on, they're absolutely fantastic. Crazy good.
    Wait a tick...you discovered Fleet Foxes and Mumford and Sons in one week? I'm jealous. Good for you!

My son has been playing this record, he purchased it today. I quite enjoy it.

http://www1.rollingstone.com/hearitn...amayfield.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tadasimha View Post
    Backatown by Trombone Shorty. Crazy mix of jazz, hard rock, funk, it has been jamming in my car for months now. Talented band with a VERY talented band leader.
    Saw him at Austin City Limits festival. Thought he was great.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Wait a tick...you discovered Fleet Foxes and Mumford and Sons in one week? I'm jealous. Good for you!
    I do feel lucky. I've been behind on music with an 11-month old at home. However, I've discovered that Yo Gabba Gabba and Baby Einstein are pretty awesome too.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Still enjoying Brothers by the Black Keys. Sinister Kid makes me a bit more comfortable with the end of the White Stripes.

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    I do feel lucky. I've been behind on music with an 11-month old at home. However, I've discovered that Yo Gabba Gabba and Baby Einstein are pretty awesome too.
    When he/she is a little older, be sure to intorduce them to Trout Fishing In America - very cool kids music.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve!

I'm currently playing the extended edition of High Violet by The National on a continuous loop. Good stuff.

I just read that the Avett Brothers will be performing alongside Bob Dylan and Mumford and Sons at the Grammys. I might actually have to watch the Grammys for the first time in eons.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    I just read that the Avett Brothers will be performing alongside Bob Dylan and Mumford and Sons at the Grammys. I might actually have to watch the Grammys for the first time in eons.
    Spectacular!

@ Work:
    Pink Floyd - Animals

Legends Never Die

Packing listening to Come back song darius rucker
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

I don't know if there are any PJ Harvey fans here, but her newest album 'Let England Shake' is probably already my album of the year.

http://www.npr.org/2011/02/06/133495...-england-shake

Legends Never Die

Anyone ever given streelight manifesto a listen?
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

@ Work:
    Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'

Possibly my favorite BD album, "Boots of Spanish Leather" is such a great song.

Turn Off Ads?