Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dan Haren revisited

Dan Haren revisited

Where would this team be had they been able to land Dan Haren in trade?

It's working out well for Arizona.
    Who's on first?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dan Haren revisited

Who do we give up?

Of course it would be great to land one of the best pitchers in the league, just like with Bedard. I would love to have him but not at the expense of Bruce.

Re: Dan Haren revisited

I'm guessing a Haren deal would have taken Bruce. Dealing any prospect for a pitcher like Haren isn't a bad idea since hes proven at the major league level. If Haren could have been signed long term relatively cheap I would have been for it. Pitching is not easy to find. Harang, Haren, Cueto, Volquez, Bailey would be looking nice in the future.

However, it did not happen and I'm very happy Bruce is still with us.......send Jr. packing his bags to make room for him.

Turn Off Ads?