Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone have link to Seg's interview with Jr.?

Anyone have link to Seg's interview with Jr.?

Over the past 24 hours I have heard a couple references to a 15-minute interview that the Seg Man did with Jr. yesterday. Has anyone heard the interview? I have tried to look for the link but can't find it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anyone have link to Seg's interview with Jr.?

ive heard about this today. Supposedly on the news this morning.

Wheres the link. If he wants out TRADE HIM NOW!!!!!!

I just listened to it on 700wlw pre-game.

Seg asked him straight up to want to end your career in SEATTLE?

He started stuttering and beating around th ebush big time.

If he wants to end his career there than what the hell is point to keep him around.

HE IS NOT DEDICATED FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS TEAM! He needs to be gone right now.

He's an anchor attached to this teams leg.

Stat geek...and proud

Junior is a hall of famer. He's earned the right to finish his career in Seattle if he so desires. Shame that the fan base of the Cincinnati Reds never really accepted him. It's not his fault he lost a lot of time to injury. It's terrible what I've heard a lot of people say in the stands at the games. Same with Dunn (yeah, he's not perfect, but try replacing that production with Norris Hopper and see what you get). Just remember, you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

And if anybody wants the link, here it is (thanks to my old buddy goreds)

http://tinyurl.com/3mvr2r
    Last edited by gilpdawg; 05-07-2008 at 06:36 PM.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

I have no problem with what Jr. said in USA Today---of course he had a lot of great memories in Seattle---if he wants to finish up there, fine, hes earned it. Of course, this could be posturing for negotiations in the off season with the Mariners...

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Junior is a hall of famer. He's earned the right to finish his career in Seattle if he so desires. Shame that the fan base of the Cincinnati Reds never really accepted him. It's not his fault he lost a lot of time to injury. It's terrible what I've heard a lot of people say in the stands at the games. Same with Dunn (yeah, he's not perfect, but try replacing that production with Norris Hopper and see what you get). Just remember, you don't know what you've got until it's gone.

And if anybody wants the link, here it is (thanks to my old buddy goreds)

http://tinyurl.com/3mvr2r
    gilpdawg, thanks a lot!

ORG Infidel

People have been critical of Jr since he got here. The guy has had some bad luck with injuries to be sure, but this is ridiculous. It has been a real pleasure for some of us to watch a future hall of famer wear red. I just hope we can get him a ring before he hangs up the bat.

Turn Off Ads?