Confession time here. Do you have any eating habits that others would consider just a little weird? Foods you like, foods you don't like, ways you eat certain foods, etc. I have a few that I'm not ashamed to put here because people who know me well already know them anyway.
1. I can't stand "sloppy" food. That includes just about everything Italian and Mexican. I don't go for any of the pasta and sauce type things. I can't stand pizza, spaghetti, lasagna, any soups, etc. I want a piece of meat, a vegetable, and maybe some bread with my meal, but I want them separate.
2. Somewhat related to the above, and maybe this is something that carries over from childhood, I don't want any mingling of different food juices happening on my plate. If my steak is juicy, I don't want those juices getting on my potato or my vegetable. I'm the guy at the restaurant with things in separate dishes. Waiters love me.
3. When eating mixed nuts, it kind of ticks me off that there are more of some nuts than others, so I will try to even things out as I go. By the time I get toward the end of the can, each nut is equally represented and I get to finish the can with some of everything.
4. I really like brussels sprouts.
5. I like meat and I like bread. I just don't like them together. Hot dogs, burgers, brats...all are eaten plain without bread. I will eat ham salad on bread, but that's about it.
Ok, now that I've established myself as some kind of freak, let's see if anyone else can top me, or at least come close.