Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Julian Tavarez, Anyone?

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Julian Tavarez, Anyone?

You've all probably seen that he was DFA yesterday....I think he could be useful here, especially if we end up moving Cueto to the pen or back to AAA should his struggles continue. He's a decent pitcher - versatile - and relatively cheap. I'd sure rather have him starting for us than Fogg. Thoughts?
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Julian Tavarez, Anyone?

we need to see what we got in the kids not more old fossils.

Tavares' numbers this year:
    ERA: 6.39 (5.15 last year)
    WHIP: 2.13
    BB: 9
    IP: 12

Ill pass.

No way. Maloney, Lehr, or Shearn will come up and spot start for Cueto...if it comes to that.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

You're both probably right but I was thinking along the lines of maybe moving him into the pen if Affeldt or ::gag:: Fogg gets moved back into the rotation.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

No - he's a jerk AND he's really ugly

Eddie Guardado got his first save of the year tonight. Nice going Eddie. maybe we could get him back.

Turn Off Ads?