Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why not Jay Bruce in centerfield?

Re: Why not Jay Bruce in centerfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    The Dodgers just recalled Clayton Kershaw, so it is making the Jay Bruce Call up all the more linkely now... How can the Reds justify letting him stay down there with Patterson hitting .213 and CF waiting for him right there....
    I went to a Lousville Bats game this week and Bruce was raking, he had two singles that were drilled and played a mean centerfeild.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    It will help this year. This year is far from over. Last year the Rockies and Cubs got off to horrible starts, and both made moves that improved the team and got them into the playoffs.

Just look at the Pirates right now. last weeks, they were tied with the Reds for last place, then won 6 in a row, and are one game below .500.

One hot streak of a week or two, and the Reds are right back in it.
    Signing Lofton would be another dead end move, if you ask me. :thumbdown
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Flash the leather! _Sir_Charles_'s Avatar

Ummm...isn't Lofton living in a Florida Retirement Home? I could've swore I saw him playing shuffleboard with Julio Franco last weekend. Hmmm.

Turn Off Ads?