Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saturday May 17th Minor League Game Updates

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Saturday May 17th Minor League Game Updates

Dayton's defense is killing them now, 3 errors in the 7th and 5 unearned runs in the inning. Dragons trail 10-0.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Dayton's defense is killing them now, 3 errors in the 7th and 5 unearned runs in the inning. Dragons trail 10-0.
    Awesome. Must run in this organization.

BTW, Cabrera and McKennon both have errors in the game. McKennon has his 4th Error which would project to 20 for a full 162 game schedule as a 1st basemen. Cabrera had his 6th error which would make him Felipe Lopez of the Dayton in only his 17th game. Let's just hope there's some improvement in those areas.

ON a positive note, Logan Parker seems to be doing quite well. Even when there are days when Dayton doesn't hit well, he seems to be one of the few that gets hits. I think he's already had 3 HR's since he's been recently called up.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DTCromer View Post
    ON a positive note, Logan Parker seems to be doing quite well. Even when there are days when Dayton doesn't hit well, he seems to be one of the few that gets hits. I think he's already had 3 HR's since he's been recently called up.
    All of Logan's HR and RBI have come against Great Lakes. I find that kind of funny.

I hope the Reds call up Parker soon. You could say that I'm not a fan of Louwsma's at all. (It's nothing personal--I just think he's about as much of a non-prospect as one can be.)

Thompson is supposed to be pitching for the Lookouts tonight but I'm not sure when the game starts.

Thompson: 1 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 0 K

Turner had an RBI double to score Shaun Cumberland who reached base with a triple.

4-0 top 5 in L'Ville. Bruce is 0-2 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 11larkin11 View Post
    Ravin gives up a homer to Preston Mattingly, and yes, that is Don's son.
    and I just felt alot older.

Thompson: 2 IP, 4 H, 2 ER, 0 BB, 0 K

Jay Bruce singles and then scores on an Andy Phillips triple.

Quote Originally Posted by Grande Donkey View Post
    Jay Bruce singles and then scores on an Andy Phillips triple.
    Ryan Hanigan with a 2 Run HR. 7-3 Bats.

Hanigan with a .345 BA and .840 OPS. Bako is in a slump and the other two guys stink. Time to add Hanigan to the watch list IMO.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

That was Hanigan's first on the year. He has had a very nice start to the season

7 - 7 in the 7th with Indy vs the Bats.

Shearn gets in Trouble and the disappointing Tyler Pelland allows 2 hits w/o getting an out. Todd Coffey comes in and Walks one to load the bases followed by a 3 run double.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

An Andy Green error makes it 8-7 Indy. Bats up in botton of 7.

Cabrera HBP, Bruce 4-6-3 DP, Andy Phillips (another guy who should be up in Cincy) singles, Barker FO.

Turn Off Ads?