Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Representing San Diego

Representing San Diego

What's up my fellow Reds fans? I'm Big Nast, hailing from Columbus, Ohio (however, born and raised in San Diego, CA) and I've been a die hard Reds fan with my Dad all my life. Just this season, I got mlb.tv, so I haven't been missing a minute of action, because I love watching my Reds, no matter the record.
    So just wanted to drop in and say hi, and if I'm the only Reds fan there is in San Diego, then I'm proud to represent my Red Legs.

GO REDS!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Representing San Diego

Welcome, GO REDS!!!

Welcome bro, Vamos Rojos!

I thought I was representing San Diego. Welcome.

Never a better time to pick up a home in San Diego than right now. My girlfriend's sister just bought one for less than half of what it was listed for just 4 years ago. She bought it sight unseen a few months ago. Got there this week to sign papers and loves the home. She and my girlfriend both used to live there for 10 years.

Can't think of a better place in the world to live than in San Diego.

Turn Off Ads?