Turn Off Ads?

Thread: schedule ?

schedule ?

Hi all-
    I was looking at the Chatanooga schedule, hoping to see them this season when they make their trip to NC to play the Carolina Mudcats, and I noticed they already played here and dont play again this year in NC. How do 2 teams in the same division only play each other 2 times a season? How do they set minor league schedules? Thanks for any help on this!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: schedule ?

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Hi all-
    I was looking at the Chatanooga schedule, hoping to see them this season when they make their trip to NC to play the Carolina Mudcats, and I noticed they already played here and dont play again this year in NC. How do 2 teams in the same division only play each other 2 times a season? How do they set minor league schedules? Thanks for any help on this!
    I noticed something similar up here in South Bend. The Dragons are only coming here twice this year. They typically come here much more.

The 2008 PDF schedule says they will be Carolina July 4-7.

Ya got me excited there for a second, I had to double check. Not sure, both schedules I looked at are showing Tenessee Smokies in town those dates-not seeing the Lookouts coming back to NC this season.

Ya can't teach speed...

I haven't looked at the schedule to see if this is correct but I think that it may have something to do with travel and playing teams close to home.

Triples, I am sure your right with this, but they are in the same division, would think they would play more then one series at home against divisional rivals. The Mudcats make 2 trips to Chat stil this season, but Chat doesn't come back to NC this year.

Thanks Redman, now I am really confused though, where did you get that link, it is def different then what I have, including what I saw off the Lookouts website, and the Mudcats. I am hoping for yours though!!

I got it off the Lookouts official website. Schedule, then drop down to 2008 printable schedule PDF.

Theres the confusion, I was on that site, the regular schedule shows as I stated it, the printable schedule is different, with the games dates you listed. They must have posted both of them, but then had changes, but only made them to one of the schedules and not the other. I am just going to call and ask

Turn Off Ads?