Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Name that Player

Name that Player

Since I am bored at work, I though I would have a little fun with stats. Here is a question for everyone to answer. Can you name the 5 2b's in MLB that are in the top 10 in HR, RBI, AVG, OBP, SLG, OPS? As an added bonus, name the 2B that is also in the top 10 in Runs, Triples and SB's?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Name that Player

Brandon Phillips?

Brandon Phillips
    Chase Utley
    Dan Uggla
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7

oh 5.

Brandon Phillips,
    Chase Utley
    Dan Uggla
    Jeff Kent
    Ian Kinsler?

Correct answer is:

Uggla
    Utley
    Phillips
    DeRosa
    Kinsler

And the bonus question answer is also Phillips. He's also tied for 11th in doubles, so among 2b's in baseball, we should be pretty happy to have him, even if he doesn't belong 4th in the lineup.

Turn Off Ads?