Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Griffey on TMZ.com

Re: Griffey on TMZ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Deepred05 View Post
    Does Griffey even drink? I seem to recall hearing that he does not.
    No, he does not.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

News flash! Junior caught having a life!
    Griffey amused by paparazzi video
    BY JOHN FAY | JFAY@ENQUIRER.COM
    LOS ANGELES - Ken Griffey Jr. got his taste of the paparazzi Monday night.

Griffey went to dinner with a friend, Tony Todd, who is also an actor and a good friend of Charlie Sheen, after the Reds' game with Los Angeles Dodgers.

The camera people were waiting when Griffey and Todd left a Hollywood steakhouse.

A video was shot of Griffey telling someone he'll leave him tickets, then turning to walk to a cab.

It showed up on TMZ.com under the headline: "Ken Griffey Jr. stumbles home."

The stumble? Griffey slightly missteps right before he gets in the cab.

"I wouldn't call it a stumble," Griffey said. "But I made TMZ."

"Stumble" seems to insinuate something.

"I wasn't drinking," Griffey said.

A videographer, who was waiting for Griffey when he came outside, took a shot at getting a reaction from Griffey.

"He asked me what I thought of Roger Clemens getting indicted," Griffey said.

There's no good answer to that question, so Griffey ignored it. He figures that's the reason the video showed up on TMZ.

Todd thinks the reason is money.

"I bet he could pay his rent with what he got for that," Todd said of the videographer.

Todd is very familiar with the paparazzi. He was the best man in Sheen's wedding.

"We were at my house and there would be 20 of them waiting outside," he said. "It gets crazy."

Griffey found the whole thing rather amusing.

Todd noted that Griffey offering to get tickets for someone wasn't mentioned.

"They're always looking for something bad," he said.

Tony Todd is the man. His performace as "The Candy Man" was nothing short of idioticly brilliant.

Turn Off Ads?