Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Is anyone else feeling as frustrated as the players are?

Is anyone else feeling as frustrated as the players are?

I feel like throwing stuff at my TV. My girlfriend got me a stuff Reds bear last time we went down and I use it to throw at the TV when I dont like what's going on during the game.

This game tonight has been particularly frustrating to watch.
    Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Brennemania runs wild on you!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Is anyone else feeling as frustrated as the players are?

Frustrated? Yes. Violent? No.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyRedsFan View Post
    This game tonight has been particularly frustrating to watch.
    This is one of many this season !

Gary Redus Ruled

The fans are MORE frustrated. They actually care about the team and dont have million dollar bank accounts so I'll say the fans are far more frustrated than the players.
    Hoping for another Reds October

I'm frustrated. I thought they were turning the corner when they won 6 in a row and now they've lost 4 in a row? What's the point? Unreal.

Very disappointed. I expected better.
    Who's on first?

It's retarded how frustrated I am. During the win streak I was screaming from the rooftops that this team was back, but we all know that when the Reds leave to go out west they never pack their bats or their brains. It's often like watching a minor league team. I keep saying we're still in it because the division sucks and we're only 6 or 7 back, but eventually our suckiness will bury us in a hole so deep no light will penetrate the dark chasm. This team makes me sick to my stomach and the thought of Dusty as the manager makes me puke.

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

We ALWAYS stink on the west coast. I'm surprised so many people are so upset about this week. I never had high expectations for this road trip due to the team's west coast history. I'll be happy if they came home 3-4 (or even 2-5 at this point) from this west coast trip and heck, I'm just happy we get all our west coast games out of the way early this year. This road trip is usually the one that kills the team but at least it's in May instead of July or August this year.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Atleast Josh Fogg "lowered" his ERA to 8.51

We must focus on the Positives

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    Atleast Josh Fogg "lowered" his ERA to 8.51

We must focus on the Positives
    Who's on first?

Turn Off Ads?