Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    190

    Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

    Be afraid, be very afraid.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    81

    Re: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

    The answer, for those of you who don't know minor league stats off the top of their heads, and don't feel like looking it up is Gary Majewski.

    The stats for the month of may...

    13.1 innings, 2 ER, 7 hits, 11 ks, and 3 bbs.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    500

    Re: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

    Magic Man!!!!!

  4. #4
    Member OesterPoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    West-central Ohio
    Posts
    2,052

    Re: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

    Trade bait!

  5. #5
    got alil captain in u?
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bridgeport Ohio
    Posts
    4,839

    Re: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

    He's been pitching well of late. He might be finally healthy since he's been here. If he can keep the sinker working we might see him make the drive up to Cincy. He's always had good stuff he just hasn't but it together since he's been here.

  6. #6
    Gary Redus Ruled
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Albion NY
    Posts
    462

    Re: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

    Gotta be better than Fogg in the bullpen...you dont have to do much to be better than that
    Hoping for another Reds October

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Blue Ash
    Posts
    2,616

    Re: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

    Enter Magic Man. Exit Mike Lincoln.
    Who's on first?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Guess who has put up a 1.35 ERA during May in Louisville

    Works for me. I say jettison Weathers while you are at it and bring up Bailey or Maloney to start and move Belisle to the pen.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25