Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who gets promoted to Louisville if....

Re: Who gets promoted to Louisville if....

Quote Originally Posted by RedsManRick View Post
    If Bailey comes up over Maloney, I think that signals Maloney as trade bait. He's the kind of guy Jocketty is prone to moving to improve the big league squad.
    I hope he tries to trade Maloney for Jason LaRue, Ryan Franklin, D'Angelo Jimenez and Kyle Lohse. LaRue would be the right-handed catching help for Ross' inevitable back spasms and Valentin's DFA, Jimenez could hold some ground while Keppinger and Gonzalez are injured, Franklin helps the bullpen that resorts to frequently calling up Coffey and Majewski, and Lohse gives the Reds a fifth starter upgrade over Fogg and Belisle.

I use the word 'hope' because that might just be the good excuse I've been looking for to kill myself.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I hope he tries to trade Maloney for Jason LaRue, Ryan Franklin, D'Angelo Jimenez and Kyle Lohse. LaRue would be the right-handed catching help for Ross' inevitable back spasms and Valentin's DFA, Jimenez could hold some ground while Keppinger and Gonzalez are injured, Franklin helps the bullpen that resorts to frequently calling up Coffey and Majewski, and Lohse gives the Reds a fifth starter upgrade over Fogg and Belisle.

I use the word 'hope' because that might just be the good excuse I've been looking for to kill myself.
    I could feel the venom starting to drip in my fingers before I read your last line.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    I could feel the venom starting to drip in my fingers before I read your last line.
    Go Cubs!

Bat's web site says there is no corresponsing move and Bats are playing one short.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Rough, Rough start for Bailey. 1st inning, bases loaded, nobody out.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

That's positively Josh Fogg-esque...he will fit right in.

What do we have to do to get Matt Maloney to get a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    That's positively Josh Fogg-esque...he will fit right in.

What do we have to do to get Matt Maloney to get a shot?
    Putting him on the 40 man roster would be a start.

Turn Off Ads?