Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tim Hudson not impressed by Red's Rookies

Tim Hudson not impressed by Red's Rookies

Count Tim Hudson as already fed up with Jay Bruce hype and not impressed by Johnny Cueto. Here are a couple of his post game quotes

"We faced a guy who can't stop backing up third base when he's facing other teams, and then he goes out there and has a no-hitter into the sixth against us," Hudson said.

And what does he think of Jay Bruce: The righty quipped, "I saw Ted Williams up there in every at-bat of every series. Is that what you want me to say?"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tim Hudson not impressed by Red's Rookies

It sounds like Timmy is just a little pissed off.

He is upset that some young rookies beat him, Just goes to show his ego

He is a poor loser, and just a loser.

Does Timmy need his blankie?

Quote Originally Posted by kfm View Post
    Count Tim Hudson as already fed up with Jay Bruce hype and not impressed by Johnny Cueto. Here are a couple of his post game quotes

"We faced a guy who can't stop backing up third base when he's facing other teams, and then he goes out there and has a no-hitter into the sixth against us," Hudson said.

And what does he think of Jay Bruce: The righty quipped, "I saw Ted Williams up there in every at-bat of every series. Is that what you want me to say?"
    Yes.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

Tim might still be a little miffed the Reds cut his brother as well. As far as his attitude towards Cueto and Bruce, if that's how you feel, your team must stink. Because Ted Williams and Cueto beat the pants off of you.

Screw him. I didn't hear them crying much when they took 3 from us at their place, now they cry like little babies. Yesterday Bobby Cox crying about a correct call, today McCann talking crap to Hairston. Typical Braves. I hope they continue to lose, I've never liked the Braves.

The Braves suck for a reason. Easily one of my most hated teams in the majors (mainly because of the nineties and having to grow up with TBS and their constant "America's team" crap).

Regardless of the crap he's talking, his team is on a three game losing streak and he's partially to blame for that. No amount of trash talking is going to make that go away.

what a poor whiny wittle baby! It sure is so sad that baby Timmy wost against a wookie pitcher and wet a 21 yeaw old in his 6th game evew hit a homewun and get on base fwee times today. Ohhhhhh is poor baby Timmy a wittle sad?
    Last edited by BucksandReds; 06-01-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Man. Someone find that man his pacifier....

Foxfire

When Tim Hudson was 22, he was in AA with an E.R.A. of 4.54. with a WHIP of 1.54. He must have been doing a LOT of backing up third that year. In 2006, he had an E.R.A. of 4.86 with a WHIP of 1.44. Also, more backing up of third than Cueto this year with his 1.30 WHIP.

What a crybaby.

I really really wish that Hairston would have decked McCann on his bunt because McCann was in the basepath. When I played, I was taught to hit the defender that was in your basepath as hard as you could, because he is not allowed to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by kfm View Post
    It's not our fault the Braves suck, Timmy.

The Braves still have a better record than the REDS and until the REDS show something on the Road, they will continue to have a better record than the REDS.

Tim Hudson got injured today, and guys that get injured are usually a little miffed.

Attack Cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    The Braves still have a better record than the REDS and until the REDS show something on the Road, they will continue to have a better record than the REDS.

Tim Hudson got injured today, and guys that get injured are usually a little miffed.
    I tend to think you can show class in any situation if you want to.

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleCARDS View Post
    Screw him. I didn't hear them crying much when they took 3 from us at their place, now they cry like little babies. Yesterday Bobby Cox crying about a correct call, today McCann talking crap to Hairston. Typical Braves. I hope they continue to lose, I've never liked the Braves.
    Anyone hear exactly what the deal was with McCann?

Turn Off Ads?