Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    So far so good!
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Blue Ash
    Posts
    2,616

    Re: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    Another one of these threads. Are you going to do this everyday?
    Who's on first?

  4. #3
    The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,053

    Re: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    Be careful. Just don't want to jinx
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    523

    Re: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    Greatest Debut I can ever remember and I was watching the Reds in 1968 when Johnny was a rookie.

    He won the 1968 National League Rookie of the Year Award, batting .275 with 15 home runs and 82 RBIs, and the honors and accomplishments only continued to pile up. In his career,

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    407

    Re: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    This is why I want to go into the ORG.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    It doesn't get any better than Jay Bruce!
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    1,147

    Re: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    This is starting to get on my nerves.

    Lets at least get over .500.

    Im happy that bruce is doing awsome. But ultimately i care about the reds WINNING>

    700wlw is on a real tear on Jay bruce right now. Calling him god. and blah blah blah.


    We need to win games fellas.

  9. #8
    The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,053

    Re: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    We gotta be careful I don't wanna put too much on this kid's shoulders. Lets stop with the comparisons, and the greatest ever stuff. We know how good he is. lets just let him be jay bruce and enjoy the ride....
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: It's safe to go ahead and label Bruce the "Greatest of All-Time"!

    Until Bruce does something to prove he isn't the greatest of all time, then I will continue to call him that.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25