Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Bruce stinks!!!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Blue Ash
    Posts
    2,616

    Bruce stinks!!!



    Obviously just kidding. But was this his first 0-4 performance or has he gone 0-4 since being called up? I don't remember.
    Who's on first?

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Milford, Clifton
    Posts
    1,585

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    He went 0-3 or 0-2 one game, but he had a few walks.
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    98

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    **Gets into Extra Innings caller mode**

    Doc: Let's go to Ben, you're on Extra Innings...
    Ben: That Bruce guy is terrible, we should have traded him last week when he still had value. I hear Cleveland needs a Bat, we should trade Bruce and Dunn for CC Sabathia, but the Reds won't do it b/c that Walt guy values offensetoo much. Hell, Corey Patterson will step his game up to pick up the slack for those two bums we should trade traded...Hello? You still there Doc
    Doc and radio's across the Tri-State area: (click)

  5. #4
    Firin Away Jr's Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,750

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    Yeah I heard that nut call in.Doc said his program manager almost ran off the road when he heard that.

  6. #5
    Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Titletown, FL
    Posts
    3,852

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    I agree. I thought he was good at first but, now, I hate him.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Blue Ash
    Posts
    2,616

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    I agree. I thought he was good at first but, now, I hate him.

    So you blame Doc for the nutball callers he has to deal with? Huh?
    Who's on first?

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    I think it's safe to go ahead and remove the label of "Greatest of All-time" from Bruce.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChatterRed View Post
    So you blame Doc for the nutball callers he has to deal with? Huh?
    I think he means he hats Bruce.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  10. #9
    Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Titletown, FL
    Posts
    3,852

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChatterRed View Post
    So you blame Doc for the nutball callers he has to deal with? Huh?
    No. I hate Jay Bruce. To the bench of the Billings Mustangs with him.

    Viva El C-Pat!!
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Centerville,IN
    Posts
    101

    Re: Bruce stinks!!!

    it seems that playing bad on the road rubbed off on him as well
    Chris Sabo is my All-Time favorite Red


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25