Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: 2008 MLB Draft Cincinnati Reds Selections

Re: 2008 MLB Draft Cincinnati Reds Selections

What's up OBM. I heard on the news the other night that the Reds picked Alonso with their 1st pick in the draft. I didn't even know the draft was taking place. Man, what a difference a year makes. So out of tune with baseball these days. It's sad, really. I've been busy watching two of my kids play ball this year (one's playing 9U select and the other just started t-ball). They've been keeping me busy. I had to stop by and visit to check out the draft threads and see who was picked. Hope all is going well with all of you. I miss this place.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    What's up OBM. I heard on the news the other night that the Reds picked Alonso with their 1st pick in the draft. I didn't even know the draft was taking place. Man, what a difference a year makes. So out of tune with baseball these days. It's sad, really. I've been busy watching two of my kids play ball this year (one's playing 9U select and the other just started t-ball). They've been keeping me busy. I had to stop by and visit to check out the draft threads and see who was picked. Hope all is going well with all of you. I miss this place.
    It's good to see ya around again. I was asking about ya a couple months back and someone mentioned you were pretty busy these days. Nice to see you around again.

Does anyone have a list of What reds draft picks have signed? Has any undrafted players signed with the Reds? I hope the Reds can sign undrafted 1B Ryan Pond from NC State. He had nice numbers and as a Senior was disapointed he was not drafted. He wants to sign a contract. In watching him play during a couple of games in the Super regional he looked like a solid defender and hitter. Does anyone know anything about him?

Turn Off Ads?