Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lesbian couple almost ejected from Mariners game

Re: Lesbian couple almost ejected from Mariners game

Still no one addresses the term 'groping' which changes everything.

2. Turn Off Ads?

i'm amazed. . .never though this thread would make it to 10 posts, let alone 30+
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Yeah, well ballpark security won't let me run the bases during the 7th inning stretch. Look I'm not stretching cold and the concourse is way to crowded to get a good warm up in. So I tell 'em "to go kick rocks".

* the preceding was for comedic purposes only. In no way does it offer any insights to my opinion on the original subject nor should it be used in any intelligent argument.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Chicks kissing.

I can tolerate that.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    It makes it that much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    would everyone be so forgiving if this were two men?
    I think it would be gross, but no I still wouldn't care. No different then a guy and a girl kissing. Being gay isn't a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

What article says they were doing that?
    Go Gators!

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Actually, I read another article that included "making out and groping" which is probably the real story.

"Groping" is too far, straight or homo (IMO)

Agreed.

I dunno if this is the one I originally read, but it states it as well.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363427,00.html

On Thursday, after an internal investigation, the Mariners said in a news release that their seating staff had acted appropriately, and the couple was approached because of their behavior — which included "making out" and "groping" in the stands — and not their sexual orientation.

Is it really possible that not everyone hates gays? Nahh that wouldn't be story-worthy.

At GABP, don't they have something on the scoreboard about no excessive public displays of affection (PDAs)?

I don't care who is doing what to who, I'm not keen on people getting all hot and bothered in a public place. Get a room, you two!
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I attended a WNBA game last night, which doesn't tax one's powers of observation to notice the games are a popular sporting event for lesbians. Mrs. Unassisted pointed out the tattoo on the back of one of the women seated below us. It depicted two women with absurdly-long tongues licking the same lollipop. One of the articles above about the incident in Seattle said that stadium officials were concerned about "having to explain" lesbian affection to young children. The WNBA league official who was seated between us and the woman with the tattoo didn't appear to be concerned about the tattoo. I wonder how the folks in Seattle would react to it?
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    At GABP, don't they have something on the scoreboard about no excessive public displays of affection (PDAs)?
    I think I remember seeing that posted on the scoreboard, too. And yet, most sporting events these days with a video scoreboard have that Kiss Cam feature that encourages PDAs.

As I was sitting in the section with several lesbian couples at the WNBA game last night, I pondered how long it will be until there is a lawsuit that a sporting event's Kiss Cam discriminates against gays and lesbians.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    I attended a WNBA game last night, which doesn't tax one's powers of observation to notice the games are a popular sporting event for lesbians. Mrs. Unassisted pointed out the tattoo on the back of one of the women seated below us. It depicted two women with absurdly-long tongues licking the same lollipop. One of the articles above about the incident in Seattle said that stadium officials were concerned about "having to explain" lesbian affection to young children. The WNBA league official who was seated between us and the woman with the tattoo didn't appear to be concerned about the tattoo. I wonder how the folks in Seattle would react to it?
    I bet you got yourself into that one with a statement something along the lines of "If the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl I'll go to a WNBA game."
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

I've been to a few Mariners games and it is not unusual to see outwardly gay women there, sometimes they're making out, sometimes not, but there is a lot of "that" at Safeco. As a Cincinnati kid I know I'm not on Pete Rose Way anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I bet you got yourself into that one with a statement something along the lines of "If the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl I'll go to a WNBA game."
    Nah. I went because I like having the opportunity to see a basketball game in the Spurs arena and being at about the same height as the players without paying NBA prices. Seriously, we walked up with no tickets and a coupon from the newspaper. For $15, we got seats behind the basket, 8 rows up from courtside, a voucher for a hot dog, a soft drink and a bag of chips. Plus the home team has a couple of cute guards.
    /r/reds

Turn Off Ads?