Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Red Sox tickets:

Red Sox tickets:

I have 2 tickets to each game this weekend (Sat & Sun) that I am looking to get rid of. I can only make the Friday game unfortunately.

The face value for these tickets are $34/ticket. I am looking to get $55 total for 2 tickets to either game. If you'd like to purchase all 4 tickets I'd be willing to sell them for $100. That's $9 below face value for each ticket! What a deal!

These seats are in section 102 Row P (last row) seats 8 & 9. There is no one behind you or to your left in these seats.

I believe that since I'm selling these below face value that it was OK to post this. If a mod feels otherwise please lock it up or move it to off topic?

PM here or email me at tresselowns@yahoo.com if interested.

I hope someone will buy them and enjoy the games and save some money!

Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Red Sox tickets:

Since we're at ti, I've got tix to the Friday and Sunday games in 410 row P (second to last row) that I can't use as well. The face on them is $37. At this point, make me an offer, I'd rather some one get some use out of them than they go to waste.

As Buckeye said, if this post is inappropriate, feel free to remove it.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

Re: Red Sox tickets:

My tickets are sold. Thanks for the interest and thanks to the mods for allowing me to put this thread up.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Buckeye33; 06-09-2008 at 08:05 PM.

Turn Off Ads?