Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who gets called up?

Reds1990

Who gets called up?

Now that Hairston is headed to the DL who gets called up. Janish will play until the weekend until hopefully Kepp is back but my bet is Jolbert Cabrera gets called up.
    Last edited by gobucks106; 06-10-2008 at 09:55 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who gets called up?

I'll second Cabrera.
    Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Brennemania runs wild on you!!

Too bad Keppinger isn't ready yet, that would have been great timing. Maybe next week?

Am I the only one who just doesn't get why BP doesn't slide over to short? I know he's a great 2 bagger, and it solidifies him in the lineup and the field.

But what if all these injuries are just the Karma police saying "Hey, give BP a chance to be the next heir to Mr. Barry Larkin, his idol."

He played it in the minors, and I thought was supposed to be the next SS in Cleveland. Give the dude a chance, eliminate the range issue, trade Gonzo and put Kepp at 2nd when he comes back.

Turn Off Ads?