Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Spam Thread

Spam Thread

Looking in my spam file, I see this...

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
    WASHINGTON D.C ROOM, 7367
    J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
    935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
    NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535,0001.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has discovered through our intelligence Monitoring Network that you are eligible to receive the sum of $2.5 Million USD regarding to an over-due Inheritance/Award payment which was fully endorsed to be paid in your favor.Therefore, the FBI Seattle Division in conjunction with the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Has screened through our various Monitoring Networks and has been confirmed and notified that the transaction you have with the Standard Chatered Bank Plc is Legal and you have the Lawful Right to claim your due fund. Your fund valued at $2.5 Million USD has been deposited into a Gold smart Card number: 5120 8156 1062 5647 personal identification (PIN) is - 1091. You will have to change the PIN to your own secret PIN when it is delivered to you.

This card will enable you buy and withdrawal cash anywhere around the globe, this is done for your own security, with this card you will not have to take the risk of sending your personnal banking details online or on the internet as you have been strongly advise by your local bank not to send your banking details to anyone on the internet.

Bear in mind that you will be responsible for the shipping and handling charges of your Gold Smart Card, which is $190.98, a one-time payment for its (Gold Smart Card) delivery to your preferred location. This is a mandatory fee that has to be paid before the dispatch of your ATM Card to your home address; once the fee is paid, you will receive your ATM card within the next 2-3 working days.

Finally,kindly agent contact Mr. Ben Morgan, on ( Benmorgan12@diplomats.com or ben_morgan12@yahoo.com) with the following information; your name, contact address {where you would like the atm sent to} direct phone number and present occupation.

Thank you for your co-operation,

Yours Faithfully,
    Robert S. Mueller III
    FBI Director,USA

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Spam Thread

Hello

My name is Milad Gaddafi one of the youngest son of the troubled Muammar al-Gaddafi.

I am at the moment very depressed as i write to you. I got your mail from search engine and i really think you can be of help to me.

I will await your response before i further open up my reasons for contacting you.

Milad

Turn Off Ads?