Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: The Reds can't offer a long-term contract to a player that is hitting .229 in June!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2003
    SW Ohio

    The Reds can't offer a long-term contract to a player that is hitting .229 in June!

    Not to mention that he gives up numerous run per year with his horrible defense!

    The Reds must let Dunn walk or trade him this year. How can anyone believe he deserves a mega-deal?
    Last edited by 44Magnum; 06-13-2008 at 01:49 PM.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | GIK | cumberlandreds | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | RedsfaninMT | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25