Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miley Cyrus..again

Re: Miley Cyrus..again

Quote Originally Posted by pahster View Post
    Despite what the music industry and MTV tells you (during the one hour a day during which they play music), looks are irrelevant when it comes to music. Not that I like her music or anything, but to each their own.

Well, she is aging.
    Her music is annoying.
    Follow me on twitter @EricLilly7
    Check out my Reds blog! Hit me up with any advice on it at anytime, it's always appreciated.
    http://redscheatsheet.blogspot.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    Her music is annoying.
    To you. I'm fairly certain you're not in her targeted demographic.

PICS or it didn't happen.

If she's doing this to "stretch her wings" or to prepare a "hotter" image for her later teen years, she needs some talking to. She's had plenty of examples lately that show what can happen when a young girl tries to "mature" her image. (Paging Lindsay Lohan and Britney...)

I could type a few paragraphs regarding her apparent need to have provocative pictures floating around and the culture in which we live, but I'll refrain for now.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    TAnd incidentally- I did tell someone to get off my lawn this week.
    Quit yellin' at my kids!

Funny you mention this Dom. I have the corner lot and my house is the "gateway" to the neighborhood. I never had much trouble with kids running through the yard until pop cans and 20 oz bottles started appearing along with candy wrappers. I had a very polite talk with the usual rebel rousers in the neighborhood and have had zero incidents since. I felt like such a "Dad" when giving my speech. Am I really getting old? :
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Funny you mention this Dom. I have the corner lot and my house is the "gateway" to the neighborhood. I never had much trouble with kids running through the yard until pop cans and 20 oz bottles started appearing along with candy wrappers. I had a very polite talk with the usual rebel rousers in the neighborhood and have had zero incidents since. I felt like such a "Dad" when giving my speech. Am I really getting old?
    With my St Augustine grass, I have to keep them off and I feel like my dad.

I try and sound cool, but it never comes out that way.

"Listen buddy," "Dude," "Hey there little fella," etc.

I always sound cranky, and though I'm not running for public office, I still don't want to be known as the guy with the lawn or have stuff thrown there because I care too much.

Didn't you live in Tampa, TC? I'm rightup Dale Mabry/US 41. I hope it isn't your kids I'm yelling at.
    If you're watchin' a parade, make sure you stand in one spot, don't follow it, it never changes. And if the parade is boring, run in the opposite direction, you will fast-foward the parade. --Mitch Hedberg

Turn Off Ads?