Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A question about the media.

A question about the media.

I don't live anywhere near Cincinnati, so I don't have much access to the media that covers the Reds. I check a couple websites from time to time, but that doesn't quite do it.

So, for you that are in the area: Has anyone in the media been on Dusty's case about Patterson? I haven't found any interviews or columns about the subject. Also, are any of the play-by-play guys bringing it up? It seems like Dusty is getting a free pass.

Please, lets not beat a dead horse -- we all know that Patterson is awful. This is more about the media's response.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: A question about the media.

While listening to the game tonight, Thom Brennemann actually seemed repulsed that Dusty would send Corey to bat in the 7th inning with men on 1st and 2nd. And it ended terribly. He said Patterson is batting less than .200 against lefties.
    Who's on first?

Quote Originally Posted by ChatterRed View Post
    While listening to the game tonight, Thom Brennemann actually seemed repulsed that Dusty would send Corey to bat in the 7th inning with men on 1st and 2nd. And it ended terribly. He said Patterson is batting less than .200 against lefties.
    Not only that, he's batting less than .200 period.

He must be due!

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

PBP guys very critical of the Patterson deal---but yeah, seems like everyone is scared to say anything to Dusty face to face....dont want to offend him by asking about his "illegitimate son" .

The beat reporters, I don't think, have broached the subject but to listen to Thom and Marty, there is absolutely no reason why Patterson hits in either of those situations.
    That Joey Votto is some kind of Man Candy!

"For them to boo me like that, it lets me know they dream about me at night. -- Brandon Phillips on Cards fans.

Dusty has committed many random acts of stupidity, he needs to go.

Turn Off Ads?