Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Birthday, vaticanplum

Re: Happy Birthday, vaticanplum

Happy, HAPPY Birthday!
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Happy 18th VP. May the Reds win in your honor.

Bless you, MrCinatit.

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes and kind words everybody. I spent the last precious moments of my 20s witnessing Corey Patterson ground out to first. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

According to the board it is Mario soto and DTCromer's birthdays too! Cheers everybody!
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

'Appy Birfday!
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Enjoy it!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

happy happy, joy joy
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    Bless you, MrCinatit.

Thanks very much for the birthday wishes and kind words everybody. I spent the last precious moments of my 20s witnessing Corey Patterson ground out to first. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

According to the board it is Mario soto and DTCromer's birthdays too! Cheers everybody!
    Happy belated b-day. I hope the big 30 was a good one. (if it began with Corey Patterson grounding out to 1st, it could only go up from there, right?)

cheers
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

Vaticanplum, being a baby boomer, I grew up hearing you were over the hill at 30. I realized by the time I reached it that everyone who said you were over the hill at 30 were either dead or 40. Same for each milestone. Now they're all in their sixties (and remembering it this time!) and it still holds true.

I have a neighbor who is 100. She still calls me young man. I'll take her word for it.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    Bless you, MrCinatit.

I hope you don't spend the last moments of your 30s doing the same thing.

Happy Birthday.

Turn Off Ads?