Turn Off Ads?

Thread: When Dunn, JR, Freel, Arroyo, and others

When Dunn, JR, Freel, Arroyo, and others

Are traded who do the Reds start for the rest of the year.I think Dunn, JR, Freel, Arroyo, Gonzo,(if, when he gets back and proves hes healthy) Weathers, Affeldt, and possibly more are going to get traded.I say Kepp. starts at SS and Hoper plays the rest of the year in CF but who plays LF,Patterson maybe Kepp. or Harriston lord I hope not.I think the Reds get a CF and C in FA next year along with a SP and maybe 1 or 2 bullpen guys.But for the rest of the year after all the trades go down I think the lineup looks something like this:
    C - One of Ross or Bako but I expect at least one of them to be traded.
    1B- Votto
    2B- Phillips
    3B- EE
    SS- Kepp. more than likely
    LF- Harriston
    CF- Hopper
    RF- Bruce
    With a batting order of this:
    1)Hopper or Harriston
    2)Keppinger
    3)Bruce
    4)Phillips
    5)Votto
    6)EE
    7)Harriston or Hopper
    8)C postion
    Rotation
    1)Harang
    2)Volquez
    3)Cueto
    4)Thompson
    5)Maloney
    I think that is a decent lineup and rotation to finish out the year.I actually like it better than whats out there right now.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: When Dunn, JR, Freel, Arroyo, and others

I wish we could bring back the August and September Reds of 2003 to play the August and September Reds of 2008.

If they trade all those guys, odds are they'll receive a player or two to plug into the everyday lineup for the rest of the season.
    FIRE DUSTY BAKER

ADOPT THIS SIGNATURE IN SOLIDARITY!!!

Turn Off Ads?