Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

Cheekily Non-Conformist CarolinaRedleg's Avatar

Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

Continuing their reach into Latin America...

Per C. Trent

http://www.thelotd.com/ctrent/blog/2..._16year_old_cf

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

Hopefully he pans out. Miguel Cabrera did.

Surely the Reds will still go after Inoa... If they are spending 5 Million on those 2 Pitching Prospects, they must want to add some Pitching Talent there as well...

That is a lot of money to throw out there to go and try and get Iona too. They have already spent around 7 million on Latin American players and will probably sign more. I'd say Cast gave them a 10 million dollar spending limit... which is nothing to sneeze at.

Making moves in Latin America impresses me and give me hope for the Reds. I can see potential for them being a really great team in baseball in 4 - 5 years if they continue to go after Latin players and can develop them in the farm system.

Gary Redus Ruled

He's already got ABTCP going for him. (Already better than Corey Patterson)
    Hoping for another Reds October

Turn Off Ads?