Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

  1. #1
    OOOOH YEEEAHHHH!! CarolinaRedleg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    594

    Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

    Continuing their reach into Latin America...

    Per C. Trent

    http://www.thelotd.com/ctrent/blog/2..._16year_old_cf

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    434

    Re: Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

    Hopefully he pans out. Miguel Cabrera did.
    80% of the earth is covered by water. The other 20% is covered by Eric Davis.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Weatherford, Texas
    Posts
    2,125

    Re: Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

    Surely the Reds will still go after Inoa... If they are spending 5 Million on those 2 Pitching Prospects, they must want to add some Pitching Talent there as well...

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    710

    Re: Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

    That is a lot of money to throw out there to go and try and get Iona too. They have already spent around 7 million on Latin American players and will probably sign more. I'd say Cast gave them a 10 million dollar spending limit... which is nothing to sneeze at.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Centerville,OH
    Posts
    679

    Re: Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

    Making moves in Latin America impresses me and give me hope for the Reds. I can see potential for them being a really great team in baseball in 4 - 5 years if they continue to go after Latin players and can develop them in the farm system.

  7. #6
    Gary Redus Ruled
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Albion NY
    Posts
    461

    Re: Reds reach deal w/16-y/o CF

    He's already got ABTCP going for him. (Already better than Corey Patterson)
    Hoping for another Reds October


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25